Monday, August 4, 2008

Mass. MOCA - The Journey

Karen, Lea, Tony and I went to Mass. MOCA on Saturday. It was phenomenal. We saw lots of interesting and provocative modern art AND we got to see 3 Charlie Chaplin short films, set to live orchestral music. It was an incredible show. Karen and I had never before watched an entire Chaplin film, so this was really quite an experience for both of us.

The movies were absolutely hilarious. The three shorts all starred the same 4-5 people. The plots were simple and timeless, and even the young children in the audience were laughing hysterically as Chaplin and company kicked, poked, prodded and amused themselves, for our entertainment.

I can truly admit that I am officially a big fan of the tramp.

If I get some of the pictures from the show from Karen's camera, I'll post them here.

No comments: