Thursday, April 2, 2009

Duh!

I rode my bike today for the first time in 2009. I crawled out of bed to the sound of Karen harassing the cat and the opportunity to pedal in a crisp 45 degree, foggy morning. I put on my riding clothes, mounted the bicycle and headed off for work.

I took my time, but it was a beautiful ride. A touch chilly in the beginning, but I was nice and toasty by the time I got to work 50 minutes later.

When I pulled into the office, I realized that somebody needs to beat me with the stupid stick. Yesterday, I left a clean change of clothes at the office. Unfortunately this stack of clothes does not include a belt (minor problem) or a pair of shoes (more significant problem).

So if you see a shoe-less guy walking down 4th Street in Troy holding up his khaki pants, it might just be me.

No comments: