Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Focus

I haven't written anything here since October. Although it's only been a few months, the world is a very different place. Obama won the election. The economy drove off the cliff. More importantly, I turned 30.

I'm still trying to figure out what all of this means. I'm sure I'll write more about that in the coming month or so. Some of the things that seemed so important to me, only a few months ago, don't seem as important now. For example, my interest in climbing seems to be in decline. I have been thinking more and more about buying a mountain bike.

I have decided that I need to change the focus of this blog. In October, when I was writing here more regularly, I was caught up in the excitement of the election season. I wrote about it extensively. Although I suspect I will continue to write about politics, I am going to start focusing more attention on other things that interest me. Most importantly, I am going to spend more time writing about K/Ubuntu and my efforts to use it as my primary desktop operating system at home and at work.

Stay tuned. The fun has just begun.

No comments: